Scalabrini Chipping Norton
Winner of a prestigious Aged Care Industry Better Practice Commendation Award in 2017, this beautifully renovated village offers a refreshingly new experience in aged care. In keeping with the Scalabrini philosophy of personhood, everything we do at Chipping Norton is guided by the needs of our residents. Offering true choice and a fulfilled life is an absolute priority for us.
Our aged care facilities feature wonderful living and socialising spaces. A walk through reveals spacious single bedrooms (each with private ensuite), light filled living and dining areas, lovingly landscaped outdoor spaces, an onsite café serving amazing coffees, and a serene chapel for prayer and peaceful contemplation. People from all backgrounds and faiths are welcome to become part of the rich community within our Chipping Norton village.
We have single and couple rooms available as part of our holistic aged care services. Each room features everything you need to be comfortable and at home, in addition to what you would expect from a quality aged care facility (adjustable beds, ease of use).
If you are at a point where you need extra care and support, we encourage you to consider Scalabrini. Our warm and friendly Village Manager and the Chipping Norton team are always there for you and will go out of their way to make you feel welcome, at home, and part of the Scalabrini family.
What’s on Offer
- Customised meal menu
- 5 meal services per day
- Automatic coffee machines
- Choice of wine with lunch and dinner
- After hours additional snack
- 24 hour pastoral care
- Onsite Chapel
- Art therapy
- Music therapy
- Tai Chi
- In-house counselling
- Dance classes
- Feeling better clinic
- Scheduled entertainment
- Specialist fitness and balance centre staffed by qualified physio aides
Entertainment and Lifestyle
- Individual TV
- Choice of daily newspaper delivered to you
- Choice of 1 magazine subscription from the list
- Postal service
- Dedicated resident computer
- Working gardens
- 2 excursions per week
- Onsite hairdressing salon
- Onsite beauty treatments
- Dedicated resident computer
- Access to Nonna’s kitchen to use for family meals and entertainment
- Function spaces to use for events and parties
Our Fees and Charges
Single & Couple Rooms
- Generously proportioned rooms
- Private ensuite
- Comfortable high-low electric bed, wardrobe, bedside table, TV, and call button for urgent assistance
Payment option 1
Payment option 2
Payment option 3
80% DAP $90.48/day
(This is an example only: You may select a payment
proportion which suits your particular circumstance)
*You may elect to pay your accommodation fee as:
- A fully Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD) lump sum payment,
- A non-refundable Daily Accommodation Payment (DAP), or
- A combination of RAD and DAP
#Calculated as at 01 January 2019.
Subject to change with movements in permissible interest rate.
In addition to the Accommodation Fee, you are required to pay a Scalabrini Service Fee.
A Daily Service Fee and Care Fee may also be payable. The actual amount of the fees and payments will depend on your personal situation, the time you enter care, the information you provide to the relevant Australian Government Departments, and your personal and financial information at the time of the assessment.